The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

Good stuff

This is hilarious. It deserved an award of some sort. The Newgrounds community makes me sick sometimes.

Robot City: Rap Battle Robot City: Rap Battle

lolz

That was pretty lulz

boinky33 responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Mario's Revenge: SE Mario's Revenge: SE

Dull and stupid

This is one of the lamest and most retarded flashes I've seen. It depresses me to think you spent all that time creating such attractive animation and so much content inevitably for such a lame and uninteresting movie.

It'd be nice to see you put that animation talent towards something better. For one thing, NO DRAGONBALL Z. For crissakes, this whole flash was basically a DBZ cartoon with Mario and clock characters. As much as you might like DBZ, you are not going to make a flash that's very well respected if you put dbz garbage in it. Also, you should have someone else write you a story that is actually good and would be worth your while to animate. What's with all this soap opera "I'm really your father/mother" garbage? And if this was supposed to be a parody or intended for humor, you didn't present anything correctly to make someone think it's funny.

Bottom line: Don't waste a crapload of time making pretty animation if you aren't sure the cartoon is actually going to be good and worth the investment.

Penis Wrong Penis Wrong

YOU, SIR, ARE A WINNAR

The monkey was a perfect way to end it. Nice.

Hexis responds:

doorknobcollabep000 doorknobcollabep000

Wow

That Kazimi-Leon character who wrote the last review is about one of the most goddamn retarded individuals I've seen yet on newgrounds. If anyone thinks this was a serious attempt at a flash or if anyone doesn't realize that these guys are PARODYING the "arrogant 13-year old boys" that were mentioned in the last review, then you are a dumbass and/or haven't been surfing newgrounds enough yet to figure this shit out.

The Doom Project The Doom Project

DOOM - best game ever

I can't help but favorite this. I'm a huge Doom fan.

Daily2oon08312005 Daily2oon08312005

BAH HAH HAH

I had to write this review solely because of the one with tom and wade fulp dancing. I burst out laughing on that one!

The rest were good too.

BUMSEX BUMSEX BUMSEX III BUMSEX BUMSEX BUMSEX III

I thought this was pretty good

I don't understand why this would still be rated 1.08. This had better animation than the clock crew "collections" and this is just as funny.

The Goatse Collab The Goatse Collab

OH YEAH

That was EPIC, man!!

That's the kind of tribute the goatse man deserves because he is truly an hero.

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Right on

I'm am getting sick and damn tired of all these foamy fan faggots (I made a tongue twister lolz). It's ridiculous how these people 0-vote any flash like this that bashes their favorite flash series simply because they're obsessed with some shitty little overplayed, unfunny cartoon character.

Then again, I sometimes wish I was Jonathan Mathers because honestly he's got a pretty good set-up there, making a living off of a shitty easy-to-make flash series and having an assload of fans who want to suck his dick.

Anyway, as far as criticism for your flash goes, I'd have to agree with other reviewers that it's a bit too slow-paced and uninteresting in parts though. I got a big LOL out of the hottopic joke, however.