The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

Good stuff

This is hilarious. It deserved an award of some sort. The Newgrounds community makes me sick sometimes.

Robot City: Rap Battle Robot City: Rap Battle

lolz

That was pretty lulz

boinky33 responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Mario's Revenge: SE Mario's Revenge: SE

Dull and stupid

This is one of the lamest and most retarded flashes I've seen. It depresses me to think you spent all that time creating such attractive animation and so much content inevitably for such a lame and uninteresting movie.

It'd be nice to see you put that animation talent towards something better. For one thing, NO DRAGONBALL Z. For crissakes, this whole flash was basically a DBZ cartoon with Mario and clock characters. As much as you might like DBZ, you are not going to make a flash that's very well respected if you put dbz garbage in it. Also, you should have someone else write you a story that is actually good and would be worth your while to animate. What's with all this soap opera "I'm really your father/mother" garbage? And if this was supposed to be a parody or intended for humor, you didn't present anything correctly to make someone think it's funny.

Bottom line: Don't waste a crapload of time making pretty animation if you aren't sure the cartoon is actually going to be good and worth the investment.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

:-)

This game makes me so happy!

Gohan's Adventure 2 Gohan's Adventure 2

Cool little game

The graphics are very nice, you obviously put quite a bit of effort in them. The main bad thing is that the frogs that keep appearing make it too difficult since its hard to kill them while fighting Freeza's henchmen. Otherwise the gameplay premise is pretty good since you can block the enemy's blasts then counterattack them. Just take out the frogs and it would be a killer game.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

Ace game

That game rocked. Excellent work.